Our Client is reinventing energy storage with Vanadium redox flow technology, with a vision to develop the cheapest and most scalable Vanadium redox flow batteries in the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and development of BMS (battery management system), EMS (energy management system), battery charge controller, integration of different types of sensors and equipment, development of charging and discharging algorithms for low to high voltage configurations with accompanying SLD and BOM.
- Component selection and evaluation for converters (AC-DC and DC-DC), switches, relays, electrical boxes, cable routing
- Perform circuit analysis and simulation before physical development.
- PCB layout, sample making and field test.
- System integration, testing and commissioning meeting industrial standards.
- Development of cloud monitoring and able to read C/Python codes developed for the charge controller and cloud monitoring.
- Product technology and applications, industry-specific training.
- Knowledge in power control, BMS, EMS for batteries energy storage system
- Knowledge of current/voltage/temperature sensors principles
- Skillset of sensors testing and calibrations
- Practical testing experience of controllable relays and contactors
- Power electronics/power system development projects.
- Familiar with the various power topologies and designs Mature personality and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Electrical Systems
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)