· Lead process, quality and product development team in the NPI project.
· Execute engineering studies such as window study, DOE, process validation, process analysis and data analysis.
· Establish master parameter for all relevant process involved.
· Update and review BOM.
· Create process optimizations to reduce production errors.
· Recommend efficient production processes to reduce non-conforming material occurrences.
· Establish project schedules and monitored tasks to meet milestones during each phase.
· Develop documentation, including diagrams and specifications, to meet project requirements and regulatory standards.
· Monitor design progress and estimated manufacturing feasibility.
· Liaise closely with production team for ISO audit.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Mechantronics Engineering
- Experience with manufacturing processes including process flow and outputs, manufacturing process instructions and production documentation
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers (US HQ and regional offices)
- Engineering Design Process
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Process Engineering Experience
- Prototype (Manufacturing)