• Address customer's enquiries.
• Prepare, submit and clarify about proposals for both technical and commercials aspects.
• Handover to and communicate with factories in order to execute the project without delay.
• Upkeep sales tools, KPIs, keep track of project process and report to management in a timely manner.
• Build strong relationship with existing customers and prospects.
• Keep an inventory of equipment required for every project.
• At least undergraduates in Engineering, or higher
• Computer literate in Google sheet/Google suites to update varies reports in a timely manner is essential.
• Knowledge of project management skills will be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20816.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management