Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Lead the engineering team to deliver innovative engineering designs on all projects.
- Manage and mentor the engineering team to ensure maximum productivity and performance.
- Review processes and streamline procedures to improve productivity and achieve design standardization.
- Monitor and manage design processes and ensure that the drawings and designs are completed on time and adhered to the specifications and standards.
- Provide solutions on engineering and technical issues.
- Undertake multi-discipline design and coordination activities, provide solutions on alternative design and improvements.
- Review design documents, calculations and drawings produced by internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage various stakeholders including clients, consultants and operations team on technical and design issues.
- Diploma/Degree in Building/M&E
- At least 10 years’ experience in Building or Facilities Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Building Management
- Facilities Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Services