Project Sales Executive (5 days/ Tanjong Pagar/ Up to $3500)Industry:
Architectural Services / Interior DesigningSalary:
SGD 3000 - 3500Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.Job Description:
- Be part of the team to join tenders and win projects.
- Join us in planning and executing sales strategy.
- Relationship building with corporate clients both existing and new.
- To achieve sales target and team work in order to develop business, surpass the sales target & improve market share.
- Working with designers on space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and overall project design.
- Explore, identify and develop new opportunities.
- Marketing and selling our products and services.Job Requirements:
- At least Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Prefer 2 years of sales experience especially experiences of selling office interior solution to designer or through channel management.
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively with good time management.
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated.
- Possess good interpersonal communication & analytical skills with people at all levelsCompensation:
- Variable Bonus
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Handphone provided
- Dental, Medical, Hospitalization Insurance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interior Design
- Interpersonal Communications
- Interpersonal Skills