- Responsible for supporting new product development, new product introduction and cost out designing for existing product lines through sound execution of engineering principles and processes
- Responsible in interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
- Responsible for estimating manufacturing cost, determines time standards, and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Min Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology
- Min 5 years of working experience in Manufacturing Industry
Please kindly email your resume in Ms Word to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Registration Number: R1548854
EA License No. 22C1026
- Chemical Process
- Design Engineering
- Product Design