APL Logistics (APLL) is part of the KWE group, a profitable, global supply chain provider with more than 6,500 employees that span 60 countries across the globe. We pride ourselves in delivering premier order management services to our international clients, many of which include top 500 Fortune enterprises.
At APLL, our leadership believes in preparing the next generation for long-term success.
The APLL Management Associate Program is our flagship graduate program formulated to provide you with high-impact assignments as well as practical training and development to kick-start a rewarding career in our dynamic organization.
Enrich yourself through our structured 18-month journey consisting of coaching from managers, mentoring by senior leaders, networking with key stakeholders, and cross-functional rotations.
Each Management Associate (MA) would be hosted in one of the core functions below:
- Operations/Supply Chain
- Marcom/Business Development
We would like to have a conversation with you, if you have:
- A good Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines
- Less than 2 years of work experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Previous work or internship experience related to logistics or supply chain would be an advantage
Other Attributes & Competencies Required:
- Excellent track records in co-curricular activities or leadership experience
- Self-driven, open-minded, and resilient
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and make a difference in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Innovative and digitally-savvy
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Logistics Operations
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivation