A World Of Opportunities Awaits
Company Name: Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore
Job Title: Chef De Partie (Banquet Cuisine)
- Monitors to ensure food quality, presentation, and safety standards are being adhered to.
- Responsible for the preparation of all dishes that are prepared in their section.
- Responsible for proper storage, labeling, and use of all food supplies to prevent unnecessary spoilage and to maintain cost control.
- Directs chefs in their section in preparing, cooking, and presenting culinary dishes; enforces strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and troubleshoots any problems that may arise.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Chef de Cuisine with Menu planning, inventory control, scheduling, ordering of kitchen supplies.
- Works closely with the Sous Chef to ensure the kitchen is running smoothly and efficiently.
- At least 2 years of Chef de Partie experience in a hospitality industry.
- Be very knowledgeable about his or her specialty, as well as culinary functions in general.
- Solid understanding of HACCP.
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor, and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate a real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Company Transport Pick-up/Drop-off Provided
- Uniform Provided, Duty Meals, F&B Discount, Dental, and Medical
- Employee Room Rate Globally, Learning & Development Opportunities, Staff Recognition Award
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also apply via [ Link removed ] any enquiry, please contact us via WhatsApp Message to 9234 4805.
Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore Hotel also offers many other career opportunities in our operations that might be of interest to many others. We are delighted to meet any of your friends, associates including relatives who might be keen to explore a career with us. Start by connecting them to talk to us TODAY!
By expressing your interest and submitting an application with Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore, you agree that the personal data that you have submitted will/may be used and disclosed by our group of companies for the purpose of processing your employment including the evaluation of your suitability, background screening, contacting you regarding your employment and notifying you for future career opportunities. You shall be deemed to have agreed and acknowledged that in the course of the collection, use, and disclosure as described above, relevant personal data may also be transferred outside Singapore.
- Financial Planning
- Food Safety
- Hospitality Industry