Domain Architect is a strategy thought leader who is instrumental in the delivery of all digital projects within the Insurance market. The job holder owns the design and development of digital technology architectures, ensuring they are aligned with group standards, align to IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls. The Architect may work across the Enterprise, Technical, Data and Solutions Architecture disciplines
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of relevant architecture strategy and standards for Insurance
- Leading the definition of solution architecture for programmes and creating target state roadmaps
- Defining, maintaining and owning the technical architecture solution relating to digital platforms within the supporting CIO function.
- Develop trusted relationships across the organisation, not just in architecture, in order to ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs whilst aligning to the organisational technology vision;
- Accountable design authority for decisions and architecture leadership within the appropriate governance bodies.
- Ensure that the target state for architecture is implemented consistently across the CIO function and respective of DevOps teams.
- Act as the recognised technical expert associated with the respective domain.
- Provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise CIO / Chief Architect and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Drive operational excellence on the full architectural life cycle and guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Experience with General and Life Insurance products preferably with a large global insurer or fintech.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the lifecycle of insurance product development from manufacturing through distribution channels, and the role Digital plays in the future of insurance distribution
- Experience of Agile principles and processes and leading teams in agile at-scale methods using DevOps tools and process.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Agile Methodology
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Distribution (Business)
- Information Technology