- To work with sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- To communicate with customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- To Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses
- To Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
- To work with the sales team by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- To Maintain training in product features/benefits, and other critical business applications
- To Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trend
- To Participate in professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
- Min Diploma/ Degree in related field
- Good analytical and questioning skills coupled with ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Strong in interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[ Link removed ]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
- Coaching And Mentoring
- New Product Development