- AWS + VB
- Monday to Friday 7: 55 AM to 4: 50 PM
- Working Location: Tuas
- Islandwide Transport Provided
- Assist to perform activities for improvement to achieve Divisional KPI (yield, failure cost,nand customer complaint).
- Perform and audit product quality based on requirement statistically and accurately.
- Attend and perform in FMEA to all processes and product.
- Perform quality improvement activities to achieve Divisional KPI.
- Lead and facilitate daily production quality meeting for disposition control.
- Consolidate and conduct periodical quality review meeting with customer.
- Create quality criteria or standard is conform divisional QMS requirement and up to date.
- Diploma in Material Science, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Astrid Tan
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R22107644
- Electrical Engineering
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Quality Management