- Manage Wintel server and support Office Automation services
- Support of the daily operations of the Email (Exchange), Anti-Spam, Authentication services, Active Directory, Microsoft IIS Webserver, Proxy Server, wireless and Security system etc.
- Provide technical support for Internal IT department and customer projects e.g. generate detail system configuration for servers and storage and support Wintel servers & SAN setup
- Provide 2nd level support to field support team
- Manage Citrix and virtualization infrastructure
- Manage and enforce IT Security Conduct proof of concept and solution evaluation
- Ensure high server and system availability
- Provide maintenance support for Wintel servers such as backup, patch management, issue resolutions etc.
- Ensure Wintel server security comply with IT security requirement (e.g. ISO 270001)
- Provide 2nd line support to field support team for Office Automation related issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
- CISCO Network Certified Engineer is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in using telnet issue Cisco IOS (Cisco Internetwork Operating System) commands to monitor system health Cisco network equipment, using PRTG for bandwidth monitoring and supporting Cisco IOS commands to configure Firewall, Router, Switch
- Knowledge and experience in HPE Aruba wireless
- Experience in VPN configuration and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) is a plus
- Client Apps (OS Imaging and deployment)
- Client operating System (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Working experience in Semiconductor industry (IT support) will be a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Senior Wintel Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Active Directory Group
- Cisco Ios
- Citrix Systems