TEAM ([ Link removed ] ) is a world leading specialised engineering services company, operating in more than 20 countries. TEAM’s specialised inspection, condition assessment, maintenance and repair services result in greater safety, reliability, and operational efficiency for our client’s most critical assets. A professional team of experienced engineers, technicians, and client support personnel backs each service, armed with the best on-the-job safety and service training, equipment, and technical support in the industry.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity, based in our Singapore office, for a mechanical engineer to join the Asia Pacific engineering team.
The role provides important technical and engineering leadership to our clients, employees and suppliers and will require interaction with and travel to locations in Singapore and internationally for sales, training and site work.
- Provide mechanical design of pressure and piping equipment.
- Provide damage assessment and repair design, including composites
- Creating manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks.
- Undertaking Safety and Quality reviews and development of procedures.
- Liaising with customer and vendor on technical issue that arise.
- Providing technical and sales support throughout the region.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Experience in mechanical design using engineering calculations for pressure/ pipeline equipment design to industry codes.
- Experience in SolidWorks is required.
- Experience working in an ISO safety and quality management system.
- Effective team player with good communication and presentation skills.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the job requirements.
- Composite Materials
- Quality Management