• Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization.
• Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
• These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
• Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
• Recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division.
• The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.
- Min. Diploma holder with 2 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Meticulous and able to handle numbers is a must
- Proficient in more than one language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Location : Central
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Link removed ] (Attn: Executive Assistant - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Financial Management