- Lead the general accounting and FP&A function ensuring sufficient guidance and development to finance staff
- Develop and maintain a strong business control environment and ensure business compliance and profitable growth.
- Provide strong financial support for business stakeholders and group companies.
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence tools to better help support business stakeholders on Business strategy.
- Leads site accounting activities by developing and streamlining accounting processes consistent with Group‘s global policies with direct responsibility for general accounting, fixed assets, rebates & commissions, forecasting, & planning and GAAP adjustments. Includes supporting the Group Director of Finance and other financial management.
- Assist Business Unit Head in the development and implementation of short and long term strategic plans for the region, and provide counsel to business managers on financial and commercial matters and strategy to ensure annual financial and operational objectives of profitable growth of the business unit are achieved
- Identify and assess growth opportunities and improvement of top line growth and profitability through initiatives and process improvement. Coordinates development of annual operating plan and re-forecasts with associated analysis versus actual results. Responsible for managing and verifying data loads to HFM.
- Prepare Business Unit / oversea sites financial analysis, performance reports and meaningful commentary. Reviews financial information for quality of data and seeks resolution of issues raised by this review. Performs this role in conjunction with monthly close, budgets, forecasts, and other reporting processes.
- Complies with all statutory and governmental reporting requirements.
- Maintains local tax duties (tax filings, HST recovery, etc.) and reviews quarterly transfer price adjustments.
- Coordinates internal and external audit related to financial reporting, journal entries, sales, etc.
- Supports Group initiatives and special projects.
- US GAAP
- Knowledge of ERP system / MS BC Proficient in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including a focus on mentoring mindset to invest in quality staff that continuously develops
- Minimum 7-9 years in same capacity
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
- JOBID : QY676VW9
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Enterprise Resource Planning