Join our team of Wealth Management Consultants today!
Build strong clientele relationships by providing financial advisory services and products to meet the needs of individuals and companies. Consumers today no longer look at just products from one insurer or provider. In PIAS, we work with about 90 providers to provide holistic advice and wealth management. This will save advisers lots of time wasted when they are limited to only a selected range of products while smart clients know that there are better products out there.
Stop being treated like a Salesperson and begin your journey with us as a Wealth Management Consultant respected by clients.
Unlike insurance agents, we do not do roadshows or tiring door to door sales canvassing. We specialize in events to engage our clients and we organize as often as 12 events every month which includes Corporate Training Programmes for Organisations, Companies, SMEs, and weekly private and public events.
Your future in this industry relies heavily on the quality of clientele you are able to develop.
If you are an existing insurance adviser, our proven systematic Client Relationship Management approach and sustainable business model will help you grow your clientele base easily. We welcome you to enquire more about this career and its benefits.
Only Singaporean or Permanent Residents with minimum academic qualification requirements, above age 21 may apply
- Age above 21
- (a) A full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level (3 “Higher 2” and 2 “Higher 1”);
- (b) An International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification;
- (c) A diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore; or
- (d) Any other academic qualification which is equivalent to the qualifications set out in subparagraph (a), (b) or (c) above
Career Remuneration & Benefits
- Training and mentorship will be provided
- Structured APEX Accelerated Associates Program to get you ready for a career with us.
- Fixed allowance of up to $5000* for 24 months plus commissions
- Incentives: overseas trips, Incentives, monetary awards, industry recognition awards
- Flexible working hours for work-life balance with supportive working culture and management team
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via the APPLY NOW button below or contact Mr Justin Goh at 86862988 to arrange an interview or email your resume to [ Link removed ]
Our Recent Awards:
Top Financial Advisory Firm in Life & Health Awarded by Aviva Ltd. Year 2012 – 2018
Top Assets Under Advice (AUA) FA Firm in Singapore Awarded by iFAST Financial Pte Ltd. Year 2013 – 2018
Top Financial Advisory Firm Awarded by Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Year 2012 – 2015, 2017 – 2018
Financial Advisory Firm of The Year Awarded by NTUC Income Insurance Cooperative Limited. Year 2011, 2013 – 2018
Top FA Partnership Award Winner in Life Insurance Awarded by Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore. Year 2013, 2015 – 2018
Fast Moving Companies Award Awarded by SME 100. Year 2017
- Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities
- Wealth Management