Institute of Intrapreneurship Singapore offers professional development training courses for individuals and corporations to acquire the needed knowledge and skills about entrepreneurship, which can equip organizations to effectively use an intrapreneurship program to inspire innovation and create new profitable products to manage key employee recruiting and retention. It is the first education provider in Singapore to focus on helping organizations develop internal entrepreneurs.
Experiential learning is an engaged learning process whereby students “learn by doing” and by reflecting on the experience. We developed programs for immersion trips/career trials to target China market.
Read more about the company at [ Link removed ]
Details on the founder at [ Link removed ] />
WeChat official accounts ID
Full-time, part-time job and internship position(s) available
- Develop new & potential business/clients in order to strengthen the existing client base.
- Provide exceptional customer service and develop strong customer relationship
- Maintains sales and activity reports
- Have a keen understanding of client's needs and requirements
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Devise and present sales and marketing ideas and strategies (examining potential risks, forecast projections based on client's objectives)
- Assists in the development of the business plan
- Any other duties assigned
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand the company’s products quickly
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to feedback issues during meetings
- Strong time management skills
For further clarification, kindly contact us via WhatsApp at 8863 9211.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Subcontract, Permanent
*Do note that you will be paid under the Career Trial Programme. More info: [ Link removed ] />
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation