Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Provide support to Senior Manager and Senior Engineer in Facility Maintenance work.
- Liaise with customer’s engineering department to ensure company procedures and quality guidelines are followed.
- Review “Events and Actions” on site and implement remedial actions where needed.
- Manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence to procedures.
- Be involved in and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission.
- Be involved in co-ordination and liaison on contractor works, which includes:
- Power Diversion
- Machine power up and down
- Machine roll in and out
- Update of Power Distribution Unit (PDU)/Machine listing
- Power tracing
- Equipment data logging and encompassing all other minor works which contribute to the well-being of the Data Centre or Site
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
(Candidates with ITE qualification and relevant years of experience will be considered)
- Candidates with engineering education but no work experience can be considered and training will be provided
- Experience in Data Centre facility an advantage
- Able to work on after-office hours when required
- Possess good practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical work
- Possess strong understanding of large-scale facility electrical infrastructure system
- Good written and oral communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently and good team orientation
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No:22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Data Centers
- Engineering Education
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Infrastructure Management
- Interpersonal Skills