Seafriends is a charter boat bringing guests to explore the beauty of Singapore's southern islands - Lazarus, Saint John's, Seringat and Kusu Islands, from ONE ̊15 Marina in Sentosa Cove.
We are looking for qualified, responsible and hands-on full time captain to skipper for our charters as well as conduct maintenance and basic repairs on the boat. Salary will vary depending on experience and abilities.
- Captain the boat for weekday and weekend charters to Lazarus / Southern Islands and other locations in Singapore territorial waters
- Receive, host and engage guests during charters to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Organise, maintain and clean the boat while not on charter
- Troubleshoot problems, and if minor, conduct repairs. If major repairs are required, to source and supervise external vendors.
- Valid PPCDL or other equivalent commercial license
- Experience as a captain in Singapore waters
- Experience in conducting charters for SZH licensed charter boats
- Experience in maintaining and cleaning boats.
- Experience in basic repairs / practical problem solving on boats. Secondary skills such as marine engineering, engine troubleshooting and repair, carpentry, electrician, air conditioning etc are a strong advantage.
- Interest and experience in fishing charters an advantage
- Customer Satisfaction
- Marine Engineering