You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
System Data Analyst (Fresh Graduate/Intern)
System Data Analyst (Fresh Graduate/Interns)
Durapower Technology (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Durapower Holdings Pte Ltd. Durapower provides customized lithium-ion battery systems; for energy storage applications ranging from hybrid and pure electric vehicles, specialty vehicles as well as microgrid and smart grid.
- Support Project team, project Engineers on the backend data analysis;
- Convert raw data to Dec from Hex, and to Bin and Hex;
- Read and decode the raw data (Hex to Dec, Hex to Bin) from project CAN logger;
- Prepare data findings, and present to the project team;
- Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Create and generate a user interface or tool to automatically extract raw data and decode them, to be understandable easily to all peoples;
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Preparing final analysis report for the shareholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decision based on various facts and trends
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computing science;
- Fresh Graduate with 1 year of relevant internship experience previously or interns available for at least minimum 4 to 6 months
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess sound engineering background;
- Probelm-solving skills
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to dataset in order to find root cause and solution
- Good in Big data collation and integration;
- Professional with SQL, Excel, C/C++, Java, Python, MATLAB, HTML, Power BI or else
- Big Data
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Data Analysis
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM02_4094f3ff7a794011cacbd2f445a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.