Procurement Executive/Officer (West/5 Days//AWS)Industry:
Oil / Gas / PetroleumSalary:
SGD 2000 - 3500Location:
South West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.Job Description:
- Conducts study on project specifications, discussion on project update, timeline, planning requirements
- Source & identify service providers for materials; evaluates quotations based on required technical, commercial specifications
- Evaluates new vendors; assess existing vendors based on company policies to shortlist & recommend vendors
- Liaise with project team: type of commodities, review Material Requisition (MR), ensure procurement cost meets budget.
- Prepares MR, PO, bid evaluation reports & documentation for procurement activities
- Organizes meetings (vendors, customers, project team) to update procurement activities status.
- Involve in audit, prepare, provides info for audit close-out, resolve issues raised, documenting, maintaining reports for further process improvement.
- Perform other duties as & when assigned by Manager.
- Process PO after receiving the MR Form from the PM.
- Arrange forwarders for the shipment of the purchase products.
- Liaise with warehouse personnel to arrange for the unloading of shipment.
- Liaise with suppliers for replacement should there be any spoiled shipment.
- Attend to all emails pertaining to import & export operational matters.
- Follow up & advise customers regarding the status of shipment ??? whether it is on board, on water, or on dock.
- Coordinate with suppliers & local shipping lines, air forwarders, co-loaders for shipment arrival & department.
- Perform all the documentation for all shipments required by customers
- Perform other duties as & when assigned by Manager.Job Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years of experience for Procurement Executive role
- No experience candidate with any Engineering Degree/Diploma are welcomed to apply
- Good knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project controls and Construction work processes
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese (written and spoken) to liaise with Chinese vendors and customers
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of import & export documentation is favorable.Compensation:
- AWS and Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Group insurance
- Medical outpatient consultancy reimbursable
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Commodity Market