You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Officer
- Managing the customer service counter
- Attending to shoppers and tenants’ enquiries / feedback
- Support Marketing Communications activities including but not limited to issuing of contest coupons / gift vouchers, handling promotional gift / bank rewards redemptions
- Handling systems relating to shopper management and loyalty programme
- Administrative duties and any other duties as may be assigned.
- Min GCE- O/ N level
- 1-2 year of working experience in shopping centre/mall or service industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- A pleasant personality with good spoken communication and customer service skills are essential
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tan Mee Mee (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R22111147) (BEP) by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ /
or call your friendly Consultant, Tan Mee Mee, at 6590 9942 or 9677 1255 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
[ Link removed ] for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address.
- Customer Service
- Marketing Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Help us improve BrightMinds by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BM01_0e2bddccf2d070d28d99ccd7817
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using BrightMinds you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the BrightMinds Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.