Keyence Singapore is looking to hire an IT & GA Administrator. The primary responsibility is to manage the daily operation of the computer networks and support Office Operation by performing some administrative tasks.
IT related Responsibilities:
• Networking - Monitor and enhance the company network performance and security.
• Managing daily operation of the computer networks.
• Perform maintenance periodically to ensure the systems are functioning properly
• Provide technical support to employees such as troubleshooting on hardware, software, and network issue.
• IT Assets Management - Maintain assets record such as laptops, mobile phones, servers, network device, user accounts and access etc for the company.
General Affair related Responsibilities:
• Handle general enquiries and administrative duties.
• Enter purchasing data into SAP
• Liaise with vendors on procurement, general matter, and maintenance of office.
• Support coordination of company events when necessary
• Flexible to perform with additional assignments
• Familiar with network equipment, desktop support and system administration.
• Candidate with 1-2 years networking experience is preferred.
• Fresh graduates are welcome with relevant qualifications.
• Qualification - possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
• Good Interpersonal skills to establish good communication
• Able to work independently, under pressure and when required flexible hours.
• Well-organised and able to multitask.
- Computer Engineering
- Desktop Support
- Information Technology