· 5 days' work week
· Company transport (2-way) at Lakeside MRT provided
· Good career development opportunities
Our client a leading manufacturer of petroleum blends is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as an Admin & Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable).
- Manages office purchasing function and office requirements such as photocopiers, stationary and other office requirements.
- Security screening duties together with accounts team
- Make training arrangement with external training agencies and keeping staff training records.
- Assists Finance Manager on carrying out purchasing and training under F & A manual.
- Organize Company ad-hoc celebration lunches, key member of annual family day organizing committee and annual dinner organizing committee.
- To source and purchase stationery and other office requirements as well as managing the stationery inventory
- To source and purchase of refreshment for main office.
- Assist Finance Manager in sourcing office equipment on leasing option if necessary.
- Issue of non-raw material Purchase Orders or those required under A/P policies
- Minimum Higher NITEC in Accounting or Diploma in Accounting.
- Must be computer literate (MS Excel and Words).
- Able to work independently.
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Attention to Denise Tan
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI No. R1104480
“Personal Data Protection