Our client is the Managed IT and Cloud Service Provider. They serve the Enterprise and Education industries in their digitization journey. They provide a comprehensive spread of ICT products, services and solutions that powers their customers’ business. They are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure.
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Location: North East
- Near Tai Seng MRT
- Easy access to public transport
- Remuneration package: Basic salary + Variable Bonus
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Proficiency in switching and routing (Cisco/HP)
- Proficiency in wireless networking (Aruba/Cisco/HP)
- Proficiency in VPN technology (IPsec/SSL-VPN/Secured remote user access)
- Experience in Firewall deployment/configuration/maintenance
- Ability to understand customers’ networking and security requirements
- Provide high quality network design and ensure that solutions proposed meet customers’ need
- Supporting and provide high quality presales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable Network solutions
- Keeps abreast of technological advancement in the industry in the area of Infrastructure security.
- Understand latest network/security threats & issues & their mitigating solutions.
- Ability to self-manage projects and provide timely update on progress
- Experience in other solutions, Load Balancers/Proxy/WAN Optimizer/NAC/Network Monitoring/etc
- Bonus to have experience in Voice networking/Video Conferencing
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT, or with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in IT Network industry and involved in Pre-sales or Post-sales of medium to large/complex Infrastructure.
- CCNA and CCNP certification is required
- CCIE, CCDP certification or equivalent would be preferred
- Checkpoint, Fortigate, Bluecoat certification would be preferred
- Familiar and conversant in Routing, Switching, Wireless, MPLS, DHCP, DNS, NAC, Proxy, Syslog, Firewall, SSL VPN, Network Management and Structured Cabling
- Ability to perform independently and interface with customers, partners and account team.
- Good knowledge of consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Good fundamentals in the understanding of the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system & network)
- Knowledge of IPV6 and the related security implications.
- May need to work after office hours occasionally
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [ Link removed ]
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page - [ Link removed ]
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Network Routing
- Network Switches
- Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Networks