# Working location close to Jurong East MRT
# Salary up to $2400
# 5 day's work week
Our client, a Forbes Global 2000 company providing quality control and testing services, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as Laboratory analyst.
• Carry out tests in accordance to the given standard methods.
• Represent the Laboratory as witness at third party and refinery laboratory.
• Standardize reagent/equipment, prepare titration solvent and test solutions as necessary.
• Upkeep the cleanliness of work areas, apparatus and equipment in the laboratory.
• Perform analysis at site laboratories or at field assignments.
• Minimum NITEC in Chemistry, Science related or equivalent
• Prior working experience in a laboratory will be advantageous
• Must be able to work shift and overtime when required.
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to [ Link removed ] .
Andy Wan Chun Yin (Mr.)
Talent Acquisition Consultant
CEI Registration No.: R21102586
Personal Data Protection
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Wet Chemistry