- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
We are hiring Warehouse Assistant (Operations) for a company that has Specialties in Thermoset & Thermoplastic Moulding and Precision Toolmaking.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
Key competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Warehouse & Distribution within Manufacturing.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management System