# Multiple working locations available across Singapore
# Good career development opportunities
# Salary up to $4100
Our client, one of Singapore’s most respected organisations in early childhood care and education, is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join them as Preschool Teacher for Chinese Language.
- Lesson planning and implementation of daily activities aligned to the core curriculum framework to ensure the delivery of age-appropriate activities and lessons.
- Create a classroom environment that is safe and conducive for active learning
- Daily care for the children, cultivate values that will prepare them to be life-long learners
- Participation in school activities such as year-end concerts, parent-teacher meetings
- Partner with parents to foster children's holistic development
- Handling queries and feedbacks from parents
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Candidate must have L2 teaching certification – qualified to teach children ranging from 18 months to 6 years old
- Minimum B4 in GCE ‘O’ Level – Chinese Language
- Candidate with Certificate in Preschool Mother Tongue Language Teaching – Chinese will be advantageous
• 学前教育大专文凭 — 教学（DPT或DECCE-T） 或以上
• 初中或 新加坡剑桥普通教育证书（O 水准）中文必须达B4级以上
Looking for a new job or career opportunity? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to [ Link removed ] .
Andy Wan Chun Yin (Mr.)
Talent Acquisition Consultant
CEI Registration No.: R21102586
Personal Data Protection
- Language Education
- Preschool Education
- Lesson Planning