The role plays a key role within the global cash management function and acts as a regional treasury representative and SME in the area of Liquidity Management, Cash Forecasting, Bank Relationship Management, Derivative execution etc. The role will provide full support to the Cash Management APAC Manager in achieving global Corporate Finance and Treasury initiatives such as GOS, Cash Repatriation etc.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive regional Treasury cash and liquidity management strategy, to achieve the objectives of the global cash and liquidity management strategy; and provide a supporting contribution to the continuous improvement and success to the global cash and liquidity strategy
- Support the APAC Cash Management Manager in the development and delivery of global or regional strategic Treasury initiatives and priorities such as Global Enterprise Model Optimization Study (GOS), Cash Repatriation etc
- Support the APAC Cash Management Manager on global and regional strategic corporate finance enhancement, SBU-initiated projects or transformation initiatives
- Manage operational relationships with global and regional banks, senior SBU / functional leaders and other key stakeholders efficiently and effectively; a key operational escalation focal between internal stakeholders and banks cross banking matters such as cash management and trade finance
- To be the regional treasury SME and partner to collaborate with SBUs on banking and trade finance matters
- University degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum 8 years of professional experience in finance roles, including a minimum of 5 years in Treasury functions.
- Knowledge of cash management and treasury operations especially in restricted countries. Good technical knowledge in SAP Treasury module
- Project management experience and good knowledge of business and trade processes
- Familiar with risk management such as counterparty, FX and knowledgeable with policies, procedures and best practices in the areas of Treasury and Accounting
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21052
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Cash Management