- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Day-to-day management on site, including supervising and monitoring the site and co-ordinate sub-contract works
- Liaise with clients and consultants on project.
- Produce proper reports and documentation before and after project completion.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Assist to update of As-Built drawing on site.
- Day to day management on site, including supervising and monitoring the site and co-ordinate sub-contract works
Determination of maintenance requirements and raising of purchase requisitions and liaise with the requestor
- Project Management
- Hand on work is required to response and rectification on urgent request on minor defects
- Performing of routine monitoring checks as well as first line response to fault calls
- Aljunied/Jalan Boon Lay/ Paya Lebar
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- Minimum Diploma/ ITE or equivalent.
- Min 2 years working experience in M&E at Interior Design Fit up.
- Able to converse in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking contractors, suppliers and clients
- Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ]
(Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg