A) Job duties & responsibilities:
1. Update shipmate data-base, and keeps the database updated with various crew documents in scanning into it for the countries without SHIPMATE access.
2. Keep and update sea personal files/folders.
3. Update crew certificate information from Master and/or manning office.
4. Arrange flight/tickets of crewmembers.
5. Verify & process the crew travel invoices through the BASS system.
6. Create Purchase Order for travel ticket.
7. Monitor/coordinate for the timely dispatch of crew mails and crew licenses/documents to the vessels.
8. Keep stocks inventory & replenishment of different stationery & office supplies of the department.
9. Liaise with vendor on name card printing and printing of Crew Department Forms.
10. Perform other administrative & support duties as maybe directed by the Management.
11. Crew Matrix update to ships for Q88 and OCIMF.
12. Request monthly report and save in E-Filing by 5th of every month;
i. Crew Health Check Records
ii. Sickness and Injury reports.
iii. STCW monitoring reports for vessels
13. Request “Post Medical Reports” from Manning Offices and send to the vessels- only for off signers from Chemical Tankers.
14. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
1) Qualification: Minimum Diploma
2) Skills: Proficient in MS Office
3) Attributes: Proactive and adaptable to fast-paced environment
4) Experience: Candidate with 1-3 years of related working experience will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (Attention to Andy Wan)
Andy Wan Chun Yin (Mr.)
CEI No. R21102586
“Personal Data Protection