With 50 years of industry experience and proven track record in protecting lives and assets, Certis CISCO offers a comprehensive range of security services from Auxiliary Police and Protection Officers to "one-stop" solutions for security technology, IT and information management for government agencies, businesses and homes. More than just IT and physical protection, Certis CISCO is a synergistic combination of man, machine and method (M3), bringing together the best personnel from diverse disciplines, cutting edge technology and streamlined processes.
Besides Singapore, Certis CISCO has operations regionally with 34,000 employees including Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, U.A.E. and Qatar. As part of this dynamic team, you’ll also find your career is safe and secure too, with attractive bonuses, benefits and ongoing training as part of the package. As the demand for our unique services increases across the region, so do your opportunities for advancement.
Why Join Us?
Certis CISCO recognises that Human Capital Development is one of the most strategic issues in today's business. Developing human capital yields positive business benefits as an inspired, energised and highly-skilled workforce will enhance the firm's market leadership.
At Certis CISCO, we acknowledge that our people must be developed continuously. This will enable us to retain our productivity and quality edge as the leader in the security industry.
Certis CISCO strives to maximise the potential of employees and ensures that there is a direct and positive impact on business performance by providing learning and developmental solutions of the highest quality. A variety of approaches and methodologies are employed depending on the learning style of the individual, group and the desired outcomes expected from the learning and development activities. Some methodologies we adopt include On-The-Job Training, Job expansion and rotation, Participatory learning, Experiential learning, Assignments, Group discussions, Videos and Presentations.
Auxiliary Police Officers
1. Provide armed response
2. Guarding and Patrolling Government and Non-Government Premises (including Key Installations)
3. Enforce security at major and private events, provide traffic and crowd control
4. Conduct screening and checks at immigration and checkpoints
1. Minimum education GCE 'N' Level (3 credits) or SPM (3 credits)
2. Role requires candidates to be physically and medically fit to carry out security duties
3. No criminal records
4. Role requires candidates to have normal colour vision for colour differentiation purposes
5. Able to perform 12 hrs rotating shift duty
1. High basic salary starting from $2,500* month
2. Enjoy $15,000* bonus
3. Comprehensive & extensive medical coverage for staff and dependents
4. Subsidized rates for booking of chalets and resorts
5. Discounts for petrol and many more perks
6. Career development opportunities
* Terms and conditions apply
[ Email this job ]