- Provide production support including troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical components of the product, tooling and equipment in production.
- Assist Engineer to plan and execute maintenance programs to upkeep the required degree of efficiency and capability.
- Minimize equipment downtime through preventive maintenance/fixes and analyze machine failure mechanism and frequency.
- Perform and co-ordinate Preventive Maintenance for all machines at periodic interval as per the maintenance schedule.
- Manage and upkeep spare parts inventory.
- Record and update all maintenance work done on equipment and machine in the respective checklist.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
Production and Engineering Support
- Assist Engineer on yield improvement and process control, handle engineering analysis, test co-ordination as well as execute quality improvement plans and generating reports.
- Design fixture for production to meet manufacturing quality and specification standard.
- Assist Engineer in running and managing data to qualify first article production parts
- Assist Engineer to develop solutions to technical process line problems by collecting evaluation process line data and product failure analysis.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Comply with ISO 9001:2000 system requirements and assist in working instruction and preventive maintenance manual update.
Environmental, Safety and Health
- Assist Engineer in maintaining and implementing Environmental, Safety and Health programs that comply and making every reasonable effort in areas of hazard elimination, fire prevention, waste reduction and health preservation.
- Provide environment support and following the established procedures, using proper safety equipment, reporting and correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
- NTC/ITC in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of production control and maintenance of machinery.
- Sound knowledge of problem solving skill.
- Computer literacy.