ABOUT THE JOB
Hej, we are looking for passionate and dedicated co-worker to be part of out IKEA Food Team. You ensure our customers enjoy great food with quality in welcoming atmosphere and give reasons to them to keep returning.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the IKEA Food Team Leader (supervisor), you support the daily operations by ensuring good customer service and housekeeping in your work area.
- Abide to existing operating procedures; ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) and accurate cash registry of sales transactions.
- In food preparation, you ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality.
- You provide customers a clean environment to dine in and ensure quick response to table clearing.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- Mandatory to support retail peak period, evenings and weekends including PH
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Passionate, and service-oriented
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving environment with at least 1 year of working experience in Food & Beverages (F&B) sectors will be advantageous.
- Physically fit for potential to long hours standing in view of the business needs.
- Cheerful and friendly, you are comfortable to handle basic food preparation, cover cashiering duties and clearing of trays/food waste and cleaning of tables.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.