ABOUT THE JOB
Effective management of administration and financial data processing, working closely with various business areas of store to ensure timely recording of revenueYOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Monitor and update daily sales reconciliation related numbers for Store and IF and investigate and follow up on variances identified.
- Coordinate with Customer Relations while being the custodian of the Cash Reconciliation process.
- Support the store in monitoring rules and guidelines as part of store operating process.
- Centrally consolidate and act as the control point between Store and SO Finance for invoicing matters.
- Responsible for timely and accurate posting for all cash reconciliation relevant details.
- Highlight irregular cash variance and processes and identify improvement measures.
- Assist in preparation of daily reports in relation to Cash reconciliation functions.
- Any other Finance related tasks.
- Responsible for the cash reconciliation for the store and IF.
- Meticulous with strong attention to details
- Good time management and able to work within tight deadlines
- Proficient with MS Applications especially MS Excel
- Good and comfortable to work with numbers
- Able to commit for 6 months till end December
- Work Schedule: Sun, Mon, Thur, Fri & Sat 1300-1700 hours
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.