Associate Engineer (2-year contract) IT
- Work with internal parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
- Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements
- Provide OSS/BSS support for all customers
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities requested by immediate supervisor
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL etc)
- Experience in Linux environment and application server setup is advantageous
- Familiar with all phases of SDLC
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills
- A good team player with highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Only Singaporeans may apply*
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II