Associate Engineer â€“ Tech Controller (2-year contract)
To be responsible for fulfilling residential service requests from our customers; including working together with the support from internal and external teams to resolve provisioning issues as part of a member of the Contractor Management team in Service Provisioning Department.
- Identify and work closely with contractors, Requesting Licensees and internal IT team to resolve technical issues within SLA timeframe.
- Identify potential issues prior to provisioning.
- Handle escalations, complaint cases, dispute cases and VIP orders with care to ensure good customer experience.
- To go on-site to handle complaint cases and audit check on contractors.
- Prepare daily / weekly monitoring and analytical reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma/ Nitec in any discipline with relevant working experiences
- Possess good working knowledge of MS Office â€“ Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Driving license and own transportation would be a plus
- Must be team player and able to speak to internal and external parties during meeting and/or site visits
- Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
- We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individualsâ€™ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II