We believe that our people are the driving force behind our success. We are always on the lookout for dynamic and committed team players to join our organisation in delivering our brand promises.
We aim to help everyone in our team maximise their fullest potential, with commensurate remuneration packages and career prospects.
莆田，2000年成立于新加坡的福建餐厅，从吉真那路一家最平凡的街边小菜馆起步，开创了独具特色的福建菜并迅速发展至海内外知名连锁餐饮品牌，足迹遍布新加坡、马来西亚、印度尼西亚、香港、台湾、上海、北京等地，至今全球门店已超过60余家。莆田主张“坚持好食材 原味福建菜”，十数年来积累了坚实的口碑，得到众多食客食家及媒体的喜爱，并且获奖无数，2016-2018年期间，全球首店新加坡吉真那路店连续三年荣获米其林一星殊荣。把福建菜发扬光大，成为全球中华美食的领先企业，莆田正以自己的坚持为各国食客打造卓越的美食体验。PU TIEN是新加坡企业发展局推出首批“企业腾飞计划”（Scale-up SG programme）的企业之一。计划的最大特色是让企业借由同侪学习与交流，互相激发创意，一同增长。
PUTIEN restaurant began as a coffee shop in Singapore’s Kitchener Road in 2000 and has since grown into a popular chain with over 60 outlets in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Taiwan. PUTIEN serves cuisine from the Fujian Province in China: characteristically light, down-to-earth, and flavourful food with an emphasis on fresh ingredients. PUTIEN has received numerous dining and business awards, including the Michelin Guide Singapore 2016 & 2017 & 2018 MICHELIN ONE-STAR RESTAURANT Award (Kitchener Road Outlet), Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2016 & 2017 & 2018 & 2019 BIB GOURMAND RESTAURANT Award (Causeway Bay Outlet), Influential Brands Top Brand in Chinese Restaurant Category in 2015, 5S Excellence Award by RAS, Epicurean Star Award 2012, 2010 Overall Champion of The Restaurant Association Singapore’s Tasty Chef Award, and Singapore Prestige Brand Award in 2009. PUTIEN prides itself on fulfilling its mission to create an exceptional culinary experience to diners from all over the world.
PU TIEN RESTAURANT Scale-up SG is a programme that helps selected high-growth local companies scale rapidly, become leaders in our fields and be groomed into future global champions. The programme aims to accelerate the companies’ growth so that they are able to contribute significantly to Singapore’s economy and create good jobs for Singaporeans.
Management Trainee (Restaurant Operations)
Gross Salary S$2500/month (With OT)
Quarterly Incentive S$1000- S$1500
Descriptions: For Management Trainee (Restaurant Operation) position Ensure the smooth operations of the restaurant on a day-to-day basis. To build the outlet operations, sales, and business results of the assigned department. Ensure consistency of product presentation, display and branding by checking the quality of the products, menus, marketing displays to ensure that they are good condition and correctly placed.
- Attractive Salary + Full Attendance Award S$100/month + Quarterly Incentive
- Salary Increment yearly (performance-based)
- Comprehensive training programs specially designed, with continuous professional development courses
- Career Development with Continuous Learning
- Employee Referral Incentives (S$400)
- Up to 6 days off monthly
- Outlets distribute quarterly incentive to employees, provide generous staff meal
- Staff Privileges ( Staff Discounts /Birthday Gifts)
- Potential overseas assignment (For e.g. business matching, training and etc.)
- Ensure professionalism and service excellent
- Attending to customers' enquiries and feedback
- Assisting in day-to-day operation
- Handling of cashier and pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Duties includes Supervisor and Manager duties and may rotate task within Restaurant
- Communicate daily and act as liaison between operations staff and managemen
Contact NO. 6749 6338 (HR Department, Monday - Friday)
[ Email this job ]